Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Urban Lounge Intro (88.9fm Chris Loos) 1998

KLANAZ krew pro's,
Now roll with Chris Loos, keep you froze,
Bobby Drake Ice Man back my klan,
Urban Lounge , transmit live from Bajo ground,
Guarantee to blow backy, your style that's all wacky!
Hip Hop tacky, with your 9 point contracty,
Label bitch smacky, pump your ass cracky!!
Give you yellow spine, when you cross Chris line,
Supreme math Divine, on 88.9.
In the tank thinking? Mexicano Muslim,
With the half Puerto Rican Half Sri Lankan,
Don't you know bro?
The gifted mad majestic,
underground universal,
Shamanized gleam connect to all things,
KLANAZ, URBAN LOUNGE,
Cage match your tag team!
I suggest you don't test unless you have an X,
Boy I'll burn you,
Politicians get blownt away,
Middle finger to the devil pray five times a day,
Plus I fast,
That's how I know you won't last-a,
Scrabble champion cause I connect words faster,
Father slash tagger 83 gustoe,
My graff dues paid I'll rock your Rustoes!!
Plus you don't read,
Have no wife, have no seeds,
Worry about you moms instead of battling me!
I wanna help you, help yourself,
You like the sound?
Lets' break bread and sit down,
Up at the Urban Lounge!!!

No comments: