Friday, November 23, 2007

SCENE SIX (THE FOUR WINDZ EP) 1998

We rock prime time, Its KLANAZ day parade,
Devil out my way we're some powwow shit!
My third eye gleams', My team, They blitzkrieg,
Punk N****s runnin cause the Holocaust is coming,
KLANAZ in the gutter, bang the rougher and the tougher,
Refuse to our mothers, our whole family suffer!
Ya ____ gettin madder, swing batter, batter,
85 dieing slowly, 5% getting madder,
I'm truly intrigued on your patience and your waiting,
In 1999 ain't nobody celebrating,
The fire in the sky, the war it jumps off!
Barb wire around my home, enemies is gettin blown!
I steady holdin fort with a hundred ex n****s,
And vatos from the heart, To the max
squeezing triggers!
I roll with Farrakhan -n- Islam -n- steady bombin,
wreckage to sector,.. cause my heart pumps AZTECA!
Self knowledge, the Koran, Hard rhymes, and FADE rhythms.
The only thing I know that keep POE flow solid gold.
My poems gloom and doom, ain't afraid to speak what's wrong,
YOU GIVE ME HAPPY TIMES AND I'LL GIVE HAPPY SONGS!
But why should I front when I know the end is near,
Give you plays like Shakespeare,
On that which you fear,....what you fear is death,....PRIMETIME!
Ya n****s f**k around too much and live you life like Macbeth!!

chorus:
We rock primetime!
It's KLANAZ day parade!
Devil out my way!
We're on some powwow
(being yelled)

And little girl what'cha think?
Life style pretty in pink?
Please, a woman fully grown she walks the side with her man,
She knows the KLAN and the plan, our goals and how to reach them,
No Foxy Brown type, because she don't believe hype,
Mammas down to burn and bang with her man because she knows,
Love gotta high price, you need to sacraficee,..
and struggle.
Sail these seas fill with love in your ships but can't relate,
N****s stressin "give me, give me"
Crack halves dog, its 50 / 50,
You want kisses down your spine, massages all the time,
Her to cook wholesome food for when you dine,
Quit wasting all her time with your high school lines,
and Lil Kim wanna be's need to quit, you don't click,
take the underground for granted, and believe you bite dick,
Cause the real women I've met, work 40 and break a sweat,
I kill for your respect, find your stretch marks sexy,
Gotta swap meet shop, Make due with what you got,
Your man's underground, but you ain't looking hardcore,
You got your own mind, your own time, own mountain to climb,
Career poppin and still offspring droppin,
And if mamma don't know,....
Well then I'll show her, and throw her,....
Up into the stars, and put my Nation right below her!!!

chorus

No comments: