Friday, November 23, 2007

DOWNPACKED (THE FOUR WINDZ EP) 1998

Here I go again, with no ends to my trends,
Bend fiends at their seams, to bring ends to your sent,..What?
Styles that I capture, Lethal when I gat'cha, Blast'ya,
Jurassic underground Velociraptor,
eating frozen meats, dead beats need the thawin,
POEL'll blood lust to these sucka body gnawing's'
I eat you wack scraps, with my moulder in the back,
Attack jacks with the tracks that jinx Jenny with the fats,
Who? Craig, not the Roger,
The body snatcher dodger, I'm mad melon mashin,
To hear your mamma holler,..
So what ducky ducky? You wanna serve your ravels?
Head cells with the power house the thousand tunnel travels,
Two licks for the weeds, whom I said keep the dreamin,
You still 30 seconds back, doing what?
Tryin'ta find a meaning!
Micheal Knight BROKE ONE,
It ain't no need for steering,
Fard mastered styles when I hit and disappear -n-,
Frozen water type fools? Nomo when I strike one,
Baffle like Carnage on any sucka like'em,
One thing I can't stand ya fools ain't creative,
Want freak yo flows, but yo bust is outdated,
I know your kind, You smoke blunts, bust cappers,
Played out fools, I call ya scratch -n- sniff rappers!
Scratch -n- sniff rappers BLAST YA BLAST YA!
Fool watch your head KLANAZ comin at'cha!
This very downpacked!

And stage 2, what?, I'm now in your face thrown,
In a zone, underground clone, and BROKE ONE piece battle down at the War Zone,
You wanna throw your knuckles, fool I chuckle!
You know not my mental mazes, and my phases,
WOW, POW, 3-D reversal top to bottom wild styles!
Fool I get vexed, catch aerosol wreck,
From where to where?
From Funk Master Flex to Sway and Tech,
Put ya f**k n****s on KLANAZ,
So we can kill this coast to coast situation,
and my foes, get elbows from POEl wack MC underground invasion,
Cause I know, in 9-8 everybody want mexicano on they compilation,
With my, cafe bust your lyric form rippin weekly,
Houdini sneaky, like cakes and files,
I'll Cash Money through any Joe Cooly rhyme you put me through,.. So check it
It's me and Selekta, Technique needle cartridge wrecker,
Who got more Theory than Groove, right right,
We mad underground Hip Hop junkies like Smooth and Nice,
and more than twice, I catch'cha jockin,
You're non spot rockin, I told you,..
BLAST YA BLAST YA,
Fool watch your head, KLANAZ coming at'cha
This is very downpacked, Now I'm telling brothers brown/black.

No comments: