Friday, November 23, 2007

GENERAL MILLZ (THE FOUR WINDZ EP) 1998

He be the F A D, I be the P the O,
we have the same letter ending,
We wait for a time when 85'll shine,
Our kind, no longer deaf, dumb, and blind,
Prayer rugs and Holy candles,
and we'll never fall for your scandals!
Frustrated cause you got no handle,
Devil, we be fish out of water,
My KLAN knows it takes two to Tango,
Plus your fake faiths never penetrate my skull plates!
Your kind on mine,
Got religious strangle,
Use to roll forward with your cross, but it got tossed,
Now I 360 angle,Shootin back for ancestral tracks!
and I know about your biblical,
Your 6000 years of slaying and dieing,
How you got Meixcanos, Asiatics, and Blacks,
all praying and crying,..Buried our past so deep,
That we ain't even trying,
To ask questions on why our Pyramids connect with objects in the sky,
That's Unidentified and flying,
And it's funny Catholics and Christians never teach on The New World Order,
The Devil invasion, On America Online, ATM's, and the Shell's on gasoline stations,
and why the process of opening your church is that of a prison,
How about those K's on your cereal box?
Never treating you right and never teaching you right be that priest devilish thought,
That why I send the Pope home,....Cause for the love of GOD!
I never understood what Mexico got to do with Rome!
It takes two to Tango!

No comments: