Saturday, November 24, 2007

IF WE CHILL (NEVER RELEASED) 2000

I've mastered syllables that contain the O's,
Some call me Lionel, Some call me POE,
From the 9, O, 8, O, don't you know?
6 - 23, that's my Long Beach code,...
Still you act dumb, Guess you don't know,
I'll be forever teaching self, while my dick you blow!
You claim big nuts when you're at these shows,
Cause you roll mad thick with your boys and hoes,
Jumpin on the mic, Man, your flows too loud,
Plus you cuss too much, What'cha talkin'bout?
Little boy slow down, Please make some sense,
Cause the way that you act, past tense and dense,
Tells me to much bling makes you ignorant,
And not enough prayer keeps you N***lagent,
You be beggin for business? you sleep til noon,
No lawyer, no staff, just fools and goons,
Gangsters thugs, Yeah I know those,
Street vets dog, turned professional,
They're no longer convicts,
Learned the tricks and trade,
To earn legal pay, Pig out my way,
Is what they say, Now life's legit,
Gangster's with brains, poli's hate that s**t,
and if we chill, listen up bro listen,
Corrupt government going out of business,
and if we chill, listen up bro listen,
onetime on mines, going out of business,
and if we chill, listen up bro listen,
The prison system's out of business,
my man what's this?
every day you diss, scratchin on your head "I don't think he flips"
But I'm a gold medal flower, Hip Hop gymnist,
My DJ Fade, He works hush, hush,
Got the record throwin up, cause he spins to much,
Put lotion on the needle, cause he scratch to much,
1000 floppy disc, SP too much!,
I be the mexicano mayan, you hate my style,
I'm in a suit and bow tie, Man! actin wild,
Burn down devils is all I know,
and NO I'm not talkin white people bro!,
Devils come in all colors, This I've known,
The red, yellow, black, brown, white skin tones,
Who'll take what you got, Run through your home,
Congress and Senate got the whole thing sewn,
Mental slavery coming through your zone,
But you got it going cause chicks you bone,
A clean ass ride, WITH A F**KED UP HOME!!
Think I don't know what you go through bro?,
Why the hell you think my friends all me POE,
When I had to borrow clothes, a professional,
When it came to doing crime, a professional,
When it came to gettin mines, a professional,
and when it came to giving lies, a professional,
Then I learned Islam, So now I try,
To moms I cried, and apologized,
Learn the mathematics, it makes me mad,
See your condition, it makes me sad,
I want to take back everything I had,
I love mother nature, she keeps me glad,
Knowin she's in control no matter how bad,
The bombs ya make, all shake and bake,
Try hurricane's, heatwaves. storms, earthquakes,
Holes in the ozone, cancer, strokes,
AIDS, prostitution, murder, dope,
In 200 years your government's a joke!
KLANAZ state board,
Your permits revoked,
and if we chill listen up bro listen,...
Corupt government's going out of business!!!

No comments: