Saturday, November 24, 2007

Untitled 2000

KLANAZ hell of strange,
rearrange your frame build up,
Devils that I kill,
POEL, you don't believe still?
I've mastered Tzolkin, my pionts are five two,
Burn your whole crew, with power HuNabKu,
Synchronize while, my Allah mastered style,
SKG flow, go hard to Work on your Dream,
My teams' pot blows, f**k around with the Gods ya,
SIX, FADAH, POE, KLANAZ you know the rest though,
Perfectionist at work, I strive to be the best yo,
Style I represent to this day? You know the BROKE ONE,
Spit Lethal Weapons mic grip is Mel Gibson,
Learn the numbers 1 through 13 to get the feed back,
Land look so lost nowadays I see Sleezstacks,
Isolation child, I know describes your lifestyle,
Wrist and a razor? Think twice before you pull back!
I have an ice blue house, with a pitch black front lawn,
ain't nothing nice about the world that I come from,
Long Beach native, get my math down in Compton,
I'm 54th blessed, rock mics like Reuben X,
"oh you chill with the blacks"?...
F**k off with all your race schemes,
Molcajete mind I'll crush your whole team dog,
Molcajete mind I'll crush your whole team!!

No comments: