Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SURAH:19 (THE FOUR WINDZ EP) 1998

VERSE 1:
I'm Gettysburg motivated,
Civil mic fight,
My points being stressed,
KLANAZ graphite tight,
I'll be 18 wheelin on your one lane highway,
Bring your nine gear battles to this brown skinned trucker!
"BJ and the Bear"?
NO! POE own road,
Ala mode mind,
keep POE flow cold,
Fard DNA, made with craftman's toolin,
Kilometer's 11, got a hard time pullin,...who?
The gravity shaker, blackhole keeper,
Supernova maker, with the carbonite skill,
As a child I did my chores, grew to be a man.
Clean toilets with my tongue,
When it comes to my klan,
Still call yourself a B-Boy?
What you need to be's a man!
Master up your mind before you master mic stands!
Takes an MC like ALLAH,
To burn holes in my flows,
Evictions at your door, and your f**kin bills are due!
You still livin wit'cha moms,
Your whole style is half asses,
Put dents in my 360? when your ditchin all your classes!
Fool please!...I'm mexicano, mayan from the under,
Shaitan tribe destroyer to this world ninth wonder, Albert Einstein didn't know?
E=MC2, NO! E=MC POE,
Hardcore flow, That blow manholes, Straight from bajo!
I got the spirit, and the C.R.E.A.M.,like the bears Bernstein,
My SAT scores, be KLANA hardcore,
I'll fill your wack bubbles with that number 2 motion.
Blindfolded walked your mazes!
Without a voice, I'll still wreck your stages!
W.P.P. ,....define please?
Calculate my thoughts at a 1000 Words Per Phrases!
SURAH:19,...who you dissin?????
I had s**t bouncin on Mars before that pathfinder mission!
SURAH:19 what's it meean?
chapter GOD, blessed be Fard and my whole KLANA squad!!!!

VERSE2:
I score 10 from the mic to the home site!
POE GOD sound'll make your spider sense tingle!
Take your hottest single and make elevator jingles,
And shouldn't you be home, College cramming up your dome!
Slave education make this Government millions!
"Learn about business"?
POE done built four!
Go to PTA meeting and I'm still hardcore!
My mom said,...
"POE never hold, read and let it flow",
Math for all people, I teach what you don't know!
Illuminati and their ways, America's last days,
Making order out of chaos, change ways behave!
Still wanna compete, what could you possibly teach?
I got a wife, and 4 kids,
Been on my own since 9 - 2,
I need mic check 1 2's, like I need your f**kin crew!
Your mind is candyland to my klan IQ,
My 89 lines'll crush your present day bust!
I got poor righteous ruckus, bouncin in the place,
Hardcore fools in a GOD like state,
I'll cut straight to the chase!
I'm your moms' on the mic!
Saying everything you don't like straight to your face!
SURAH:19 what's it mean?
Chapter GOD, blessed be Fard and my whole KLANA squad!!

No comments: