Friday, November 23, 2007

Untitled 2006

You all punk, no funk, chump
Never knew the block, Now
afraid to face life!
I know your asses all way back!
No fill no thrill, little kid flow,
I'm half lord half man, control the Mic stand,
Ask Soph, she'll boast "My dad don't f**k around"
Psychological ass, Daddys' all screwed up,
2 and 3 dots, where his thoughts got chewed up,
Fools came through, got they brains all bruised up,
Bottles and bats, long before all the shoot ups!
Test? what test, my man I suggest,
You sit your ass down while this class gets goin
Mayan child born so there ain't no knowin,
Will he spit conscious? Kick out the slang?
I Q 1 3 5 but f**ker still hang!
Run the spectrum both ways keep my brain balanced,
Married 15 years, "You think you a challenge?"
Bitch please, You ain't shit, Send your baddest quiz,
Alex Trebec'll come through and shit his,
Take the block for a $1000
Politics for a $100,
I've studied everything from Bush to growin shrooms,
From 20 sacks to Tesla, Page to BB King,
And give you tho roe explanations on everything in between,
Test my knowledge strong I run my breath long,
KLANAZ family ain't the same old song,
You though we broke up, ya fools are dead wrong,
Still play hot potato with these atomic bombs!

No comments: